A structured facilitated process that leads your leadership team through a careful review of your organisation’s strategy.
We bring a strategic framework to the process and lead them step by step through the key decisions that result in a strategy. Developing a strategy is a complex process which requires an understanding of a myriad of connecting ideas. By constructing a framework, we can break the connecting ideas down into bite-size information. It allows them to arrive at high quality decisions.
The appraoch is tailored based on whether you want to:
- develop the strategy from scratch
- pivot the organistion to a new strategy, or
- run a stratey refresh.
In each case our process is to lead the team through
- The key points of research
- The key decisions and trade-offs that are required to develop the strategy
- Help the team visualise their desired future
- Identify the key trends that are happening in their market
- Quanitify the organisation’s strengths and weaknesses, and
- Make the key strategic decisions.