Becoming an Organisational Leader
As you grow to more senior levels of organisational leadership, there is a point where you can no longer directly connect with each person in your team.
The practice of leadership now requires a new set of approaches. You still need to manage your boss (or bosses) and you own clear outcomes and targets in the organisation but you no longer have direct control over the people who deliver these results.
You are a Pivotal Leader. You are the focal point between cascading the larger priorities of the organisation and driving results from the various stakeholders.
How This Program Will Help You
- You will embrace the challenge of strong organisational leadership
- Understand the power of your personal example
- Improve the quality of your leadership decision-making
- Build employee engagement
- Create a positive, motivating and engaging environment
- Inspire the organisation through a strong leadership intent and purpose
- Improve the quality of your followership
- Shape organisational culture
- Create strong guidelines for consistent behaviour and operation
- Create alignment and manage performance issues and alignment issues
What Clients Say About The Program
Worth Every Minute!
~ Senior Director
Addresses practical issues and ideas that can be implemented in daily work
~ Finance Director
Enjoyed the concepts brought forth as self realization of own lack of management skills is very powerful
~ General Manager