The Agile Collaborator
Connecting Our World Needs A Skilled Hand
“We don’t accomplish anything in this world alone… and whatever happens is the result of the whole tapestry of one’s life and all the weavings of individual threads form one to another that creates something.”" ~ Sandra Day O’Connor
Engaging stakeholders today needs more than just collaboration software and tools. The true nature of stakeholder engagement is that collaboration is a deeply human activity, and no technology can solve poor collaboration.
How This Program Will Help You
VG’s The Agile Collaborator is an intensive program that will help you culivate the art of collaboration. You will learn to be an agile collaborator, achieving progress through people by facilitating shared problem solving and inspiring a shared commitment to a common goal.
By the end of the programme, you will:
- Develop a strategic view of collaboration in today’s commercial environment.
- Broaden and deepen strategic insights.
- Be inspired to have a heart of collaboration.
- Develop your personal collaboration map.
- Get more out of existing partnerships, networks and other stakeholder relationships.
- Build strong collaborative partnership skills through:
- Facilitating powerful, solution focused conversations.
- Leading transactional cooperation to community engagements.
- Changing from subtractive to constructive negotiation.
- Accountability in a world of collaboration.