The Coaching Manager
Igniting Your Staff’s Inner Core
You get the best effort from others not by lighting a fire beneath them, but by building a fire within. ~ Bob Nelson
Coaching skills can help managers reach the inner core of an individual and ignite their intrinsic motivation. The most powerful motivators are deep in each of us.
Managers admit they don’t coach because they don’t know and may not even understand what coaching really is. A true coach is a dedicated professional who has worked on and developed their skills, yet the magic of coaching is that the conscious application of a few essential principles can lead to better outcomes for both manager and their team.
Becoming a Coaching Manager
The Coaching Manager program will show you how to create a coaching environment in your team and organisation.
At the conclusion of the program, you will know how to:
- Create the environment for the successful deployment of a coaching management style
- Use the inherent motivation and ideas of their staff
- Adopt a coaching style in their day-to-day management conversations
- Manage the barriers which can prevent the effective use of coaching in an organisation
- Develop a higher level of commitment to business results and corporate performance
What Clients Say About The Program
Extremely relevant, practical and implementable. Every single manager in the industry should go through similar training. People are our biggest asset and coaching brings better managers.
~ Regional Director, Global Media Company
Great insights and tools. Interactive and fun!
~ Asia Pacific Commercial Director, Engineering & Tech MNC
Be prepared for brain surgery. Go in, be open minded and embrace.
~ Strategy Group Head, Global Media Company