Good? Average? Nah. That’s the rest of the world. This programme is for those who want to be exceptional. It’s for the type of people your company will fight to keep.
The type of people who have a significant impact, delight customers and get serious stuff done. They are the exemplars of the six disciplines of personal leadership.
Be Valuable and focus on what is important
Be Decisive and take control of your life and your environment
Be Influential and focus all the resources around you
Be Energised and build speed and motivation
Be Clear and communicate clearly, courageously and with impact
Be Dynamic and adapt, grow and learn rapidly
They are PERSONAL LEADERS
Take charge of your development and your career. It’s time to learn. Time to get uncomfortable. You’ll be challenged and asked to challenge us back in turn. We want to rock your world and have you rock ours.
How does it work?
On confirmation of your place we will send you a personality profile. Complete that and then come and join your fellow achievers in a 1.5 day seminar. The seminar only has space for 8 people. No place to hide here.
This is an active seminar. You will have to present. You will be filmed. You will have to think on your feet. You will have to reflect and consider significant decisions about your career and your professional direction.
Who should attend?
This programme is for high achievers who a seeking to launch a successful career and accelerate their progress through the organisation. Those select group of people who desire to create impact, deliver value and create excellence.
This programme is the first step for people who desire to be managers. Before we can manage others, we must first learn to manage ourselves. You are working in an organisation as an individual contributor or team leader. You may also be a manager who is considering your own career and impact.
As a result of this programme, you will:
Create more value
Identify and address the time wasters in your professional life
Actively manage energy and time
Challenge their personal beliefs that are preventing growth and impact
Become more productive
Create a personal development plan
Build stronger and collaborative relationships
“I finally realized that I had been asking the wrong questions the whole time. Now I know how to start asking the right ones.”
What do we cover?
- Defining personal leadership
- Defining what makes an employee truly valuable
- How you creates significant results for your organisation
- Minimise waste and maximise output
- Understanding our beliefs and worldview. How these limit our impact and how to grow past them.
- Discovering what is valuable
- The customer view, the organisation’s view and our personal view
- Who decides what is important and what is valuable?
- Creating the energy to succeed and get things done
- The five types of personal energy and how they influence our success
- Managing our energy cycles
- How our environment can build and drain our personal energy levels and motivation.
- Focus on the critical decisions that create an impact.
- Make proactive, high quality and strong decisions.
- The decision making process
- How decisions empower you and those around you
- Decisions and effectiveness
- Communicate clearly, concisely, concretely and with courage.
- The purpose of any communication
- Creating any effective communication
- Giving effective presentations
- Draw on the energy, ideas, insights and contributions of others.
- Developing personal influence and the laws of influence
- How to persuade
- How to negotiate
- Building our network
- Be open and learn from others
- Make the right mistakes
- Constantly learning and growing
- Active enquiry and curiosity
Your Personal Development Plan
- A summary of your current level of personal leadership
- Your commitment to development; developing a concrete development plan