Gather bright, committed and highly motivated executives into a group and Presto! We have a team! While this belief is common, it is clearly not true. Effective teams require effective team behaviours and high performance teams need to learn these behaviours.
Your Team Can Be More
You have a group of people ready to change the world. They are smart, motivated. They will do what it takes to outperform other teams with whatever limited resources they have. The atmosphere is combustive but inspiring at the same time. How do you get them to work cohesively and develop a collaborative culture while achieving their goals?
Vaughan Govier’s High Performance Leadership Team workshop is a challenging engagement that builds the behaviours for effective leadership teams. We build the disciplines to commit to a common purpose, make decisions, resolve conflict, give feedback and adopt a practice of continuous improvement.
How is it done?
Our High Performance Leadership Team workshop brings the best out of your team.
- We study the team’s current capabilities, strengths and weaknesses. The results are documented in a formal report.
- We present the report to the team and lead the team through a facilitated process to internalise and prioritise the feedback.
- Challenge the quality of the intra-team relationships to build trust, confidence and openness among the team members.
- Develop the key leadership team disciplines: decision making, common purpose, conflict resolution, give and receive feedback and continuous improvement.
- Develop the team charter.
Who is it for?
Executive teams, leadership teams with full accountability for their business and an overwhelming passion to create a high performance business.